Friday, October 19, 2007

I finally did it!

I finally did it! I started my Blog.

It wasn't that long ago I didn't know what a blog was, but here I am, and hopefully I don't bore you to tears.

This is the perfect weekend to start posting since we are away in Sisters, Oregon at our cabin, the weather is cold and I have a cold. Feeling kind of moldy, and laying around playing on the computer is about all I feel like doing.
I wound and cut about 10 feet of sterling silver wire into jumprings before we left home so that I could sit and work on a new bracelet design I wanted to try, but I couldn't concentrate enough to even get it going so here I am typing away. And for anyone who knows me it isn't a fast process. Typing has never been one of my strong points. I do however love making lampwork beads and sterling silver jewelry. So... if you haven't already please visit my new Etsy site at http://www.charouellette.etsy.com/. I also have a website at http://www.charouellettedesigns.com/
Drop me a comment or a convo, I would love to hear from you.

No comments: