Monday, February 25, 2008

ORGANIC MERLOT Sterling Silver Red Garnet Handmade Bracelet and Earring Set

I had so much fun making this set for an Etsy friend (http://www.favormakers.etsy.com/) who's mother was having a birthday in February. View the other photos on my Etsy website under sold items.

We emailed back and forth until we decided on something mom would really like, since she doesn't wear a lot of jewelry. I came up with this design and Chandra was thrilled.
It made me really happy to be able to design a custom set for her mom!

Here is the feedback that she left for me:

These are so stunning and delicate. Char you're so talented! Thank you for taking my custom request. Your input throughout the whole process was wonderful. I know my mom will love these. Lovely packaging. Highly recommended seller!

No comments: