Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am loving the new class I am taking!



"Jewelry as Sculpture"... I wasn't sure what to expect. I was offered a free voucher from the nearby college because the high school I work for partners with them, I thought why not. I am learning all sorts of fun things to do with metal which I hope to incorporate into my designs and start selling on my site.


My husband, a building contractor, teases me the I have more tools then he has. Little does he know I have my eye on several new ones, now that I am spoiled with all that are available at the college.


Who would have thought I would ever open a catalog and be drooling over disk cutters, Flex Shaft Systems and presses. My nail lady thinks it's great because I am making her a lot of money with nail repairs after filing, chipping and grinding the darn things. I am not giving them up! I need a little girly in my life! What with horses, metal and hot glass it's a challenge.


Look at that little beauty above...now that's a pinup!

No comments: