Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New friendship necklace


The friendships in my life are so very important. I have some very dear friends who over the years have been with me through thick and thin. We celebrate the good and commiserate the bad. We support each others accomplishments and hold each other up when needed.


True friendship doesn't happen often, as my aunt says, you are blessed if you have a handful of true friends in your life. I have created a necklace that celebrates these friendships. A symbol of someone special in ours lives. Be it a girlfriend, mom, grandma, aunt, teacher or any other meaningful woman in our lives, it is nice to let them know that you care.


I wrote a little saying to put in the gift box with each necklace to let our friends know how we feel about them.This piece holds a special place in my heart and I hope it will for someone else as well.


You can see the necklace on my site http://www.charouellette.etsy.com/

No comments: