Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OK...so this has been a really good day! A Wahoo day!

My biorythms must be in sych!

Woke up and checked my site and started to post the new necklace below. I noticed my hearts on Etsy kind of went wild (increase of about 30 or so). I figured something was going on. That's when I checked the treasury I had been in and found out it went Front Page..no wonder! And the item that was in it had over 500 hits. This is the first front page I have ever had! Wahoo #1.

Later I received a convo from a person that wanted one of my rings in a larger size...she paid for it as soon as I put up her custom listing! Wahoo #2.

I got it made for her and it is in the tumbler.So I had a minute and thought I would check my site. I had a new convo...this time from Adam from Etsty Admin.
This is his convo:

Hi! This is Adam from Etsy marketing. We are going to be featured in Mary Engelbreit's Guide to Creative Living. Alongside the description of Etsy, we get to include a photo. I would love to send them the photo of your ZIG ZAG Blue and Green Handmade Glass Lampwork Bead Set (listing #7594472) as a representation of great things that are available on Etsy. I just wanted to check with you to make sure that is ok. The only bad thing is that I don't think they will able to credit your shop directly. Please let me know!Thanks,Adam

Well, needless to say I couldn't type fast enough with my thanks and that would be honored! Wahoo #3

I feel very blessed to do something I love to do and also get the Kudos to go with it!

No comments: