Friday, May 16, 2008

I received this very nice convo today through my Etsy site

I received this very nice convo today through my Etsy site:
*********************************************************************************************************

Hi there,

We featured you on our blog. We hope you approve of what was written. We *finally* checked our email yesterday and are so glad you wrote to us! Your stuff is fantastic!


http://www.handmadefinds.com/char-ouellette-poetry-in-silver/2008-05-16/

If you approve and you have a banner, we'd proudly display it on our blog. If not, we can just add you to our links. (All banners are free of charge.)

Best wishes,

Beate
16 May 2008

**********************************************************************************************************

Are you kidding me...I am thrilled!!! Please take a look.

What poetic writers they are! They made me want to buy my own jewelry....

Just had to get out a little of my excitement...thanks for listening...you are listening aren't you?
Char

No comments: