Friday, January 30, 2009

It's been a long time since I posted!



Wow, I didn't realize It has been so long since I posted last. The family is growing, and all is good! Our kids make us very proud because they are such good parents and just good people. The grandkids are awesome, and I am sure the cutest and smartest kids ever.

Here is a picture from Thanksgiving 2008.

Lots has happened since my last post, a trip to our nieces wedding in Wisconsin and side trips Chicago, and Iowa, the end of summer and back to work.
Christmas was very busy and quite rewarding. I am so pleased with the great response I have received on Etsy, the perfect venue while still working full time. I am over 200 sales now! It took awhile for sales to take off, I guess we all gave to pay our dues, but now sales are more consistant.

This weekend I am taking another ring casting class. It will be a sort of reunion with people who I had taken classes with before. Evie, Bob, Debbie and Diane...I can't wait. Now if I could only make enough to afford all of the casting equipment.
That's it for now....I'm down to the barn to feed the horses.




No comments: